Our COVID19 Response
CURBSIDE PICKUP FAQ
April 8th, 2021 Update:
As of April 8th, 2021 all our locations will be closed to in-store traffic as per the province wide shutdown. We remain open for curbside pick up and delivery service only.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support. Stay safe!
To place curbside orders please use our form found HERE
At this time some services will be suspended such as: screen repair, in home visits.
Propane fills, key cutting service will still be taking place.
Credit card and debit will be the only method of payment during the province wide shutdown. Cash and gift cards will not be accepted. For Aeroplan you can add your number on our curbside order form.
Returns will be placed on hold during the lockdown. Returns will be honoured for 60 days after we resume to in-store traffic.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support as we all work through this together.
Curbside Pick Up
How to make a purchase:
- Visit www.homehardware.ca to plan out your purchase taking note of item numbers to make for the quickest and easiest purchase process.
- Fill out our curbside pickup form found here. Make sure to choose a preferred pick up day/time.
- Our sales associates will build out your sale and advise you the cost of your purchase and follow up with an email so you can verify your purchase and be instructed how payment can be made.
- Once payment is made proceed to the store within your assigned date/time window. Should you arrive at the store outside of your scheduled time we may be unable to process your pick-up or you may be faced with significant delays. The best way to ensure you are able to receive your product in the most efficient manner is to arrive within your scheduled time frame.
- When you arrive at the store, park at one of our curbside pickup parking spaces. Call the phone number on the sign.
- Please remain in the vehicle until your order has arrived at which point once our employee has cleared the way you may load your order and check it for accuracy. If there is anything not as expected please call the store right away.
Any questions please email: [email protected] (Include which location you will pick up at)
Yard access: Restricted access will be set up for customers requiring yard pickups. If your order requires that you enter the yard for yard items our sales employee will advise you when you make the purchase and all store and yard items will be together for pick up in the yard. You would call the store when you arrive and proceed to the gate once advised to do so to be allowed access.
Please check back soon for regular updates.