Our COVID19 Response
CURBSIDE PICKUP FAQ
June 11, 2021 Update:
As of June 11, 2021 all our locations will be open to in-store traffic. We will be operating at reduced capacity of 15% as per the government regulations.
Barrie : 22 customers
Bolton: 30 customers
Georgetown: 20 customers
Masks are mandatory, and please use hand sanitizer upon entry into the store. Maintain social distancing throughout the store and in line out front if there is one to get in.
Curbside and delivery service still available as an option if you prefer.
To place curbside orders please use our form found HERE
Purchases made between April 1- June 1, 2021 will be eligible to return if needed up to August 10, 2021. Regular return policy still applies.
Curbside Pick Up
How to make a purchase:
- Visit www.homehardware.ca to plan out your purchase taking note of item numbers to make for the quickest and easiest purchase process.
- Fill out our curbside pickup form found here. Make sure to choose a preferred pick up day/time.
- Our sales associates will build out your sale and advise you the cost of your purchase and follow up with an email so you can verify your purchase and be instructed how payment can be made.
- Once payment is made proceed to the store within your assigned date/time window. Should you arrive at the store outside of your scheduled time we may be unable to process your pick-up or you may be faced with significant delays. The best way to ensure you are able to receive your product in the most efficient manner is to arrive within your scheduled time frame.
- When you arrive at the store, park at one of our curbside pickup parking spaces. Call the phone number on the sign.
- Please remain in the vehicle until your order has arrived at which point once our employee has cleared the way you may load your order and check it for accuracy. If there is anything not as expected please call the store right away.
Any questions please email: [email protected] (Include which location you will pick up at)
Yard access: Restricted access will be set up for customers requiring yard pickups. If your order requires that you enter the yard for yard items our sales employee will advise you when you make the purchase and all store and yard items will be together for pick up in the yard. You would call the store when you arrive and proceed to the gate once advised to do so to be allowed access.
Please check back soon for regular updates.